NEW THIS YEAR
The Run for the Manatees is now a 2 day event, with the Manatee Mingle pre-race dinner at Lowry Park Zoo, February 1st, 2013 from 6pm to 9pm.
Come out to enjoy a casual evening of food and fun while you mingle with other runners and friends. This event is open to everyone, whether or not you are participating in the race.
Join us in Reilly’s Reserve for a pasta buffet including the following:
- Garden Green Salad with Assorted Dressings
- Penne Pasta with Grilled Chicken tossed in Pesto and Olive Oil
- Rigatoni pasta with Marinara Sauce and Meatballs
- Garlic Breadsticks
- Chef’s Choice of Dessert
- Iced Tea, Iced Water
- A cash bar will be available.
- Plus entertainment by DJ Magic Mike!
Each paid dinner reservation includes zoo admission that evening, the pasta buffet and entertainment, plus a complimentary pass to Lowry Park Zoo to be used anytime during the 2013 calendar year.
All for just $19.95 for adults and $9.95 for children ages 3-13 (ages 2 and under free).
Online registration is closed.